Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Walgreens Trip (I did good!)

I'm also learning about Walgreens WAG Coupon Savings (these are printed at the end of your transaction from a coupon printer). I feel like a did great on the above trip! Check it out:

Walgreens Gallon Size Storage Bags: $1.99
Kotex New "U" Tampons $3.49
L'Oreal Eyeshadow: $4.99 (on sale)
Clairol Haircolor: $5.99 (on sale)
20 4x6 Prints: $5.80 (FREE with printable coupon for today only!)

Sub-Total (before tax): $22.56
Total Coupons: $4.00
WAG's Earned: $2.50
(I used this on haircolor in second transaction, and a $3 coupon! I paid. 0.70 cents for haircolor!)
Total Paid w/ tax: $7.83! WOW! I saved $14.73! Yay me! :) *And, thanks to the sweet girl that helped me so much in the photo lab, my prints were ready before I checked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Of Our Favorites :)