Friday, April 9, 2010

Raising Arizona for $1

I got it! $5.00 DVD, used a $2 coupon today at K-mart which was DOUBLED to $4. I paid a $1.00! In fact, Traci and I both got one.
There was a small problem at first with my coupon working, but long story short, two managers came over and one over-rode the system, not questions asked, so that the coupon would work. The other one said that K-Mart only takes coupons that are printed from THEIR website and from THEIR coupon books. I was like, um no. He said I needed to visit their website and their policies. I very nicely told him I had a copy of THEIR policies with me in my binder and they were printed right off K-Mart's website. I asked him if he'd like to see it. He said no. End of story. Yay me! lol
I also got Traci and I one more bag of Snausages that were $2.99, 0.99 cents after $1 coupon doubled. You can never have enough dog treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Of Our Favorites :)