Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Coupon Organizer Catagories

On the left in my accordian organizer I have store catagories. I file store ads here.
CVS
Rite-Aid
Walgreens
Target
Publix
Winn-Dixie
Wal-Mart/K-Mart
Dollar Stores
Office Supply Stores
Restaurant Menus (This comes in handy when you are looking over your coupons to figure out what's for dinner!)

I start off with stores on the right hand side, as well. When I make my list(s) at home, I put my coupons in the stores section I'm going to. This, and my lists, really help. Not to metion, you'll start clipping coupons for certain stores and this keeps them seperated from the rest of your coupons.

My right side catagories:
CVS
Dollar General
Publix
Rite-Aid
Target
Walgreens
Wal-Mart
Winn-Dixie
(I need to add K-Mart, but until Doubling Week, I wasn't sure I needed one!)

My Grocery Catagories:
Baking & Mixes
Basic Household (I file coupons here for candles, lightbulbs, batteries, etc.)
Boxed Foods & Side Dishes
Breads & Snacks
Canned Goods & Soups
Cereal & Breakfast Foods
Chips, Popcorn & P.Nuts
Cleaning
Coffee & Tea
Cold Foods & Meats
Condiments & Dressings
Dental & Eye Care
Drinks & Drink Mixes
Dry Goods
Feminine Hygiene
Frozen Foods
Games & Crafts
Hair Care
Lotions
Magazines & Books
Make-Up
Medicine
Outdoor & Hardware
Paper, Plastic & Wraps
PB&J & Syrups
Pets
Produce
School Supplies
Seasonings & Sauces
Shaving & Deodorant
Soaps & Body Wash
Yada-Yada! (misc. items)

I have more stores in the back, these are stores I don't shop at as much as the ones listed up front. (These catagories have more than one sheet protector and only one baseball card holder.)
Bath & Body Works
Hobby Lobby
Jo-Ann's
Lane Bryant
Michael's
Reward Cards (I think I'm going to change this to Receipts to help keep up with rewards. Always make sure to deduct what you've spent from your checking account before filing your receipts!)
Restaurants
Fun Stuff (In here I have things that the kids love to do, like bowling and icecream!)
Rebates & Returns
Store Policies (I highly suggest you print out store coupon policies to keep with you.)

I realize that I have FIFTY ONE catagories! This is what works for ME. :) Everyone is different, so make your coupon system something that works for YOU and fits in with your lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Of Our Favorites :)