Friday, April 2, 2010

New to blogging & couponing!

Hi and welcome! I've started this blog for all those dedicated couponers out there, especially those in the south! I, as well as many of my friends, are fairly new to couponing, so I thought creating a blog would help us be able to share information about getting started and creating your own coupon system as well as share coupon websites. I'm planning to work on this as much as I can, but please forgive me, I can "coupon" a lot better than I can blog! :) Valerie, my best friend since we were 8 years old, got me started in the coupon game and I quickly became addicted! She said to me just the other day, "I've created a monster!" I've since created a "mini-monster" with a very good friend of mine, Traci. She's hooked just like the rest of us! Along with me, she'll be a main contributor to the blog. She finds the coolest coupons (especially local coupons). I'm hoping Valerie will also be a contributor, she knows a lot of tricks that can save us all a lot of $$$! I'll have to pry some secrets from her and post them here! Check back often and please contact us with any tips you'd like to share on couponing as well as coupon websites and deals. We'll post as often as we can!

Happy Good Friday!
Shannon, Thrifty GA Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Of Our Favorites :)