Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday's Tid Bits 09.12.2010

Just a few Sunday Tid-Bits :)

I went through my wallet and cleaned out all my receipts, what a job! lol Just for the fun of it I added what all I've spend and what all I've saved. I spent $256.84 and saved $160.60!!! This was over a period of a couple of months I'd day. The savings came from coupons and store deals. Before coupons and deals I would have spent $417.44!!! It really does pay to use coupons and take advantage of deals!

Remember that CVS rainchecks DO NOT expire! I purchased a Dial Bodywash for $5.49 a few days ago that I had a raincheck for and got $5.00 in Extra Bucks!

I feel like I got a few good deals at The Dollar Store this week, too. I bought a gift bag, 2 boxes of Kool-Aid flavor packs, 2 boxes of dusters (like the Swiffer dusters, this is a box of 3, comes with handle and works very good), 2 birthday cards (0.50 cents each), a coloring book and doodle pad. You CAN get good deals at The Dollar Store, just keep in mind: Just because it's a $1.00 doesn't mean it's worth it!!!

Remember: Target gives you 0.05 cents for each reusable bag you use. (Toward your purchase.)

Visit: http://www.hormel.com/ and click on "coupons & promotions" at the top, then click on "coupons". Once you've registered you can print your coupons.

Also check out this link for a quick and easy dip recipe using Hormel chili:
http://www.hormel.com/recipes/details/1098/chili-cheese-dip-with-chips.aspx

FREE medication at Publix. I picked up a flyer at Publix that says "Get FREE immediate-release strength generic metformin (with prescription, up to a 30-day supply)." I take this medication and will post if I'm able to have it filled for FREE.
http://publix.com/pharmacy/Publix-Pharmacy-Diabetes-Management-System.do;jsessionid=3C249C255F12D7461CE329D637157C49 This link talks about the FREE medication, online resources, diabetic supplies and more.

I hope you've enjoyed Sunday's Tid Bits, now get those coupons cut and get to shopping for those deals!

Shannon :)
P.S. Happy Birthday to my Mom, Nanna Patti! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Of Our Favorites :)