Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Petsmart Trip

I went to Petsmart to get some doggie shampoo with oatmeal. I always check to see what's on sale. The Dentastix were $3.99 each, I had 2 $1.00 coupons making them $2.99 each. The Pedigree Breath Buster bones were $2.99, oatmeal shampoo $3.99 and oatmeal conditioner $3.99. I used a PETCO 25% off any 1 item on the shampoo making it $2.99. My total was $15.07 for all of it. I told myself I only wanted to spend about $15 total on good shampoo, once I talked to a really knowledgable sales associate, she recommended this shampoo and conditioner, rather than a medicated one. I had $7 to play with, I think I did pretty good. I wish I could remember her name to say thank you for all her help with Sox. This was his first trip to Petsmart, he did good, but he did pee on the floor! It had to be all the animal smells. I want to say thanks to Matt as well. He's usually working when we go in and has always been very helpful. He let me know that Petsmart DOES take Petco coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Of Our Favorites :)