Dove Styling Products As Low As $4.99 At Publix
-
With the combination of the sale and coupon, you can pick up Dove styling
items for as little as $4.99 this week at Publix. Dove Styling Hair Care
Produc...
CVS Digital Class Action Settlement
-
If you used the CVS website or app at any point before July 27, 2026, then
you may qualify for the CVS Digital Class Action Settlement. This
settlement was...
Batty for Jesus Halloween Craft
-
[image: Batty for Jesus Halloween Craft]
Celebrate the Light of Jesus this fall with this fun and meaningful Batty
for Jesus Halloween Craft! Kids will lov...
*HOT* Sam’s Club Membership 50% OFF + FREE Pizza!
-
Join today and get 50% off a Sam’s Club membership plus get a FREE 16″
pizza (reg cost $8.98)!! This is the best deal Sam’s Club has offered in a
long ti...
*5* FUNNIEST Coupon Memes on the Internet
-
We all love funny memes – here is a list of 5 of the FUNNIEST Coupon Memes
on the internet: 4. 5.
The post *5* FUNNIEST Coupon Memes on the Internet fi...
Life Update: January 2020
-
A lot has changed since my last family/homeschool update! Actually, a lot
has changed in every area of our lives. I hope to share more about that
soon. My ...
Huge List Of Amazon Coupon Codes ~ December 5th
-
Check out the BIG discounts you can get on a huge amount of products with
these Amazon Coupon Codes. iPhone Charger Cable 3-Pack $4.99 with the
code: 4FV...
Is Your Dog House Trained Enough?
-
House Training a puppy or adult Dog is such an essential issue for its
owner that even a single exclusive tip turns out to be extremely helpful.
The first ...
Grocery Trip 7/2/11: $195 in Groceries
-
Here is my grocery trip I took to Foodlion, Publix and Bilo. I had some
Great Savings today! Here is what I purchased :
*Food Lion*
4 Arm and Hammer Dete...
Menu Plan Monday/Freezer Cooking
-
I've finally decided to get on board with "Menu Plan Monday" over at
orgjunkie.com, as well as Freezer Cooking. It's taken me a long time to
learn how to ...
Hi, my name is Shannon. I'm a married Momma of three great kids, a fifteen year old son and eleven year old twin daughters. I've always been interested in anything artsy. I've come across a passion for photography I didn't realize I had until recently. I also enjoy creating altered art and making jewelry. I've always tried to encourage my kids to be creative and use their imagination. I love for them to jump in and get their hands dirty! I see art everywhere in everything. I hope you enjoy this blog, I know I'll enjoy posting!
No comments:
Post a Comment