I've been purchasing my ink at Staples forever now and getting a pretty good deal. I always get a free pack of 4x6 photo paper when I purchase both the black and color ink. I noticed that one of our Wal-Marts has been stocking a lot more printer ink than they used to and they have my brand in now. I can purchase just the black ink for $21.00. Of course, I still have to make a trip to Staples to take my ink cartridge in for the $3.00 they'll send me back. Depending on coupons, rewards and such, purchasing ink at Walmart might be able to save you some money. It's worth at least checking into.
Look For A Nice Discount On Muscle Milk Protein Shakes At Publix – As Low
As $2.50 Per Pack
-
Print the high value coupon and you can get a discount on Muscle Milk
Protein Shakes at Publix. Grab the 4-packs of your favorite flavors for as
little a...
3 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment