skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, April 16, 2010

Target Deals 4/16


Pine Sol $2.49
Pine Sol $2.49
Vaseline Lotion w/ Free Sample Tube $4.99
Dial Hand Soaps (6 @ $1.49 each) $8.94

Total Retail: $18.91
After Coupons I paid: $6.99!
Posted by Creative Chaos at 4/16/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Some Of Our Favorites :)

  • Cents Saved
    -
  • Coupon Codes
    -
  • Keeping the Kingdom First
    -
  • Save at Home Mommy
    -
  • Coupon Saving Game
    -
  • Coupons & Craziness
    -
  • WICKED Cool Deals
    -
  • Miss Coupon Diva
    -
  • Frugal Coupon Living
    -
  • Moneywise Moms
    -
  • Deal Seeking Mom™
    -
  • US Consumer Product Safety Commission - Recent Recalls and Product Safety News
    -
  • Coupon and Discount Blog by DealLocker.com
    -
  • CouponMom Blog
    -
  • Saving Addiction
    -
  • My Pet Savings
    -
  • Bucktown Bargains...
    -
  • Free Stuff Times
    -
  • Hey, It's Free!
    -
  • Mommy Hunt
    -
  • I Heart Saving Money
    -
  • i heart cvs
    -
  • I Heart Publix
    -
  • Money Saving Mom℠
    -
  • Grocery Shop For FREE!!
    -
  • Jolly Mom
    -

Chicks Addicted To Coupons

"coupons... it's just like printing money at home!"

Who We Are

My photo
Creative Chaos
Hi, my name is Shannon. I'm a married Momma of three great kids, a fifteen year old son and eleven year old twin daughters. I've always been interested in anything artsy. I've come across a passion for photography I didn't realize I had until recently. I also enjoy creating altered art and making jewelry. I've always tried to encourage my kids to be creative and use their imagination. I love for them to jump in and get their hands dirty! I see art everywhere in everything. I hope you enjoy this blog, I know I'll enjoy posting!
View my complete profile
Grab my button!
Sneaky Momma Blog Design
Nicole's Nickels
Penny Pinching Diva
If you love FREE STUFF, click here! Free Stuff

Archives

  • ▼  2010 (169)
    • ►  03/28 - 04/04 (6)
    • ►  04/04 - 04/11 (32)
    • ▼  04/11 - 04/18 (16)
      • Coupon Workshops- One near you!
      • Spray'n'Wash & Resolve Coupons
      • FREE Starbucks Coffee on Thursday April 15th!
      • Heinz 57 Printable Coupon
      • Our Coupon Sorting Method
      • FREE Wendy's Jr. Frosty!
      • Kool-Aid FunFizz 0.99 cents!
      • A Coupon Organizer that looks like a Designer Tote!
      • 10 Baseball Card Holders for $1.00!
      • Clips for $1.00!
      • Target Deals 4/16
      • CVS Trip- 1st Transaction 4/16
      • CVS Trip- 2nd Transaction 4/16
      • Walgreens Trip 4/16
      • Coffee Cups @ Family Dollar $1.00 each
      • Best deal of the week! Sox :)
    • ►  04/18 - 04/25 (26)
    • ►  04/25 - 05/02 (61)
    • ►  05/02 - 05/09 (11)
    • ►  05/09 - 05/16 (4)
    • ►  09/05 - 09/12 (1)
    • ►  09/12 - 09/19 (8)
    • ►  10/03 - 10/10 (4)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  02/27 - 03/06 (3)

Join Us On Facebook

Shannon Crowe

Create Your Badge
BlogWithIntegrity.com
Free Samples and Free Stuff at FreeSnatcher
MyPetSavings
Coupon Saving Game Button
Coupon Dad Blog
ConfessionsofaCouponer
Faithful Provisions
Organic Deals - Helping Moms Go Organic Without Going Broke

Followers